jquery-based slideshow?

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Tue Aug 23 19:51:21 MEST 2011

One more thing. To get the navigation rendered with bullets, you can use the following CSS:

#cyclerNav {text-align: center;}
#cyclerNav a {
	display: inline-block;
	text-decoration: none;
	width: 8px;
	height: 8px;
	background: #DDDDDD;
	border-radius: 4px;
	-webkit-border-radius: 4px;
	-moz-border-radius: 4px;
	margin-left: 5px;
	text-indent: -999em;}
#cyclerNav a.activeSlide {background: red;}

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."