Persistency problem with Pier 1.1.1 on Mac OS X Server
akellens at vub.ac.be
Wed Apr 29 10:11:42 MEST 2009
I have a Pier 1.1.1 installation running on our Mac OS X Server.
While the Pier system runs just fine, I noticed that the system
stopped saving the changes persistently to the image.
After playing around a bit with our installation, I was able to
reproduce the problem:
- I start with a clean Pier image (and import content from a previous
1.1.1 installation using the Importer/Exporter component)
- I choose PRImagePersistency (duration: 30 minutes; maxImages: 3) as
the persistency scheme
- I start changing the wiki
- The first two saves work perfectly: Pier creates two new images +
- When the third backup should be made, I get an error: pier.image
- I also tried to manually save the image, but get a similar error:
Squeak cannot locate the changes file /...../pier.changes.
- I checked: both files are where they should be
More information about the smallwiki