Pier Search Component

Lukas Renggli renggli at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 11 11:08:28 MET 2006

> Lukas I will try to get some guys defining an advanced query
> component based on the previous meta model oriented query engine....

Yes, that would be interesting, since you can't expect a visitor of a
web-site to be able to use a sort of query language. It can be
interesting for administrators however, that want to look for very
specific sites such as pages that have specific external links, or
tables with more than 10 rows, or ...

It would be cool if the queries could be specified using a simple
user-interface, that would allow you to specify the conditions using
drop-downs, similar to what you have in Apple Mail, iTunes or in the
Finder. I guess it would be too easy for a student project, I could
come up with something simple in one afternoon, the meta-model is
already there after all ... ;-)

Cheers,
Lukas

--