Trouble getting Smallwiki working.
rleon at insario.com
Tue Jul 12 01:02:36 MEST 2005
Hi, I keep having problems with the cpu getting pegged when I try and
edit a page and save content. From what I can tell, something in the
rendering is getting hung in a loop and not dying. So before I dig into
it more tonight, a couple questions?
1. Is anyone running Smallwiki 1 on Squeak 3.8 successfully, if so,
what'd it take, or is there somewhere I can just download a working
image. If not, I guess I'll try a 3.7 image and start over.
2. What are the storage options used most, image based sounds cool, but
it never seems to work on my Windows2003 server. I've tried what I can
find in the archives but just can't seem to get image persistence
working, only a manual snapshot seems to work.
3. When squeak is running as a service on NT, how can I access the
running image, since starting the service doesn't put the squeak tray
icon in the system tray?
4. Should I be using Smallwiki 1 at all, or is Smallwiki 2 stable enough
5. I've been using version 0.9.53-11, because I couldn't get the sam.15
and sam.16 version running at all from squeaksource.
Appreciate any help anyone has to offer.
More information about the SmallWiki